• Contact information of the Controller: CASE ON IT, S.L.; Calle Fuencarral 123, 28010 Madrid.
• What data do we process?: To manage subscriptions to the newsletter and bulletins or to contact us, we process identifying data and contact information.
• Likewise, with regard to the people who wish to become panelists, we process identifying data, physical location data, contact information and data relating to the telecommunications service contracted and technical information relating to such service.
• Why do we process your data: Your data will be processed to manage the registration process and to manage the distribution list(s).
• We will also process your personal data in order to send you information, including via electronic means, on products and services.
• Finally, with regard to the people interested in becoming panelists, we will process their data to carry out the selection process and, if selected, to configure the probe.
• For how long will we process your data? While the contractual relationship lasts, and once it is over, for an additional period of 6 years.
• The legal basis for the processing of your data is consent.
• You can exercise the rights recognised in the current legislation on data protection by sending a written request to the Controller using the contact details indicated above. The interested User must attach a copy of their national identity card, passport or other valid document identifying them.